Free domestic shipping - taxes calculated at checkout
Open the box, grab your scissors, and you can get going with this project right away. This is the everything-but-the-scissors kit that includes the pattern and all the supplies you need to get you started making easy-to-sew miniature critter in an afternoon. No need to traipse around stores or line up materials online.
If you're new to sewing, you'll find the instructions beginner-friendly whether you have a sewing machine or want to learn hand-stitching techniques for toymaking. Children under 10 will most likely need adult accompaniment in order to succeed unless they already have a bit of sewing experience. If you're more experienced at sewing, you'll find lots of creative costume and accessories options for exercising your imagination. For some ideas to get you started, visit the Design-Your-Own page or our Customers' Character Gallery.
Pigs are about 4 inches tall, so they fit right into the 1:12 standard for dollhouses.
Making a batch of little piglets could be a great way to prep for the holidays this year. Make different characters and/or enlist the children in your life to design costumes for the characters. Please note: pigs have small parts and are not suitable for children under 3.
In addition to the printed instructions and cardstock pattern, the kit includes:
• Body fabric: 10x10” piece of hand-processed boiled wool • Eyes: Opaque black glass seed beads - 3mm (6/0), 4 beads • Thread:
body: all-purpose thread
eyes: button & craft thread
• Polyester stuffing or cotton ball: small amount for head
• Glue: Aleene’s Fabric Fusion. (Our favorite glue, Beacon Fabric-tac, can't go on an airplane due to flammability concerns. That means for safe shipping during the holiday season we need to send your kit with Fabric Fusion. It takes a bit longer to set but is quicker and more reliable to get to you.
• 2 Clothespins to use for clamps
• Needle • Fine-point black ballpoint pen for snout
This pattern is for personal use only. If you have any questions, please email me at info email@example.com.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device